Our Preventative Maintenance Agreement gives our clients peace of mind that their home comfort system will be maintained by professionals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our Preventative Maintenance members receive a substantial discount when receiving diagnostic services.
There are no overtime or additional trip charge costs, it’s a flat rate price given at a discounted price for our Preventative Maintenance members.
This includes our 24 Point Tune-Up plus:
- Check all high and low voltage connections
- Clean all evaporator coils with a self-rinsing ECO friendly cleaner
- Check amp draw on all motors (compressor, fans and blowers)
- Flush drain lines too HELP prevent clogging
- Check that Zones are opening and closing properly
- Check Refrigerant pressures
- Check that float switches are operating correctly
- Check MFD on capacitors.
- Maintains or improves SEER rating
- Lower Energy Consumption
- Improves Longevity of System
- Keeps manufacturer's warranty in tact
- Two visits per annual contract agreement
- $200.00 off equipment replacement
- No overtime rates
- 5% off service repair parts
2 Precision Tune-Ups Each Year
Having your system checked regularly enables us to keep your unit running as efficiently as possible, which saves you money on your utility bill month after month. These regular check-ups also enables us to catch problems such as loose or burnt wires,
and freon leaks, before they lead to a larger problem such as compressor failure.
An Appointment in 24 Hours
When you have an emergency, you can rest assured that we will be there within 24 hours. Our commitment to our Preventative Maintenance members means that we will have a technician at your door within 24 hours of calling our office.
5% Discount on Repairs
Examples of savings: If the cost of a blower motor replacement was $400, you would save $20 on the repair.
Discount on New Equipment
If or when it’s time for a new energy-efficient unit, you’ll receive $100-$700 off of the complete installation, depending on SEER. The average unit today is over $5000, properly designed and installed. The savings could be used towards the cost of the
Commercial Preventative Maintenance Agreement
We also offer Commercial Business Maintenance Agreements. Contact Us for exclusive
offers as rates may vary.